Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I got in touch with the Jones librarian last night. Friday is a teacher work day, so she said I could come in and talk with her about some project issues. She also said she could print out a shelf list for me.
I figured, as far as the Collection Development Action Project goes, I would be working within the bounds of the reference section. While doing the Community Analysis, Ms. Hendrix had mentioned a need for the reference to be updated. However, she has been working on it recently, so it looks like it will be another section (I want my weeding and acquisition suggestion to feel based in reality). I'm excited to visit the library once again. I wonder if it will look any different to me, since I've learned so much since the last visit. Oh, but so much more to learn!

No comments: